Friday, July 25, 2014

Whole 30-Eh.

I had every intention of updating this blog more regularly but life, it gets in the way.

I promised to be honest here about my whole 30 experience. So honestly, my whole 30 experience is over.  I found it to be extremely restrictive and in no way motivational or enjoyable.   I am not sure what it says about me but if I am going to stick with something it needs to be reasonable, not extremely hard (especially when it comes to cooking and planning) and not dramatically restrictive.

One thing that has remained...I am about 75% gluten free (with full intentions of going all the way with it).  I haven't noticed much difference yet except with my skin.  The rash that has plagued my legs for over a decade has all but disappeared since making this change.  I sort of feel less bloated but I think I will notice this more as I go forward.

I fully intend to keep this blog up and running to document my journey toward physical and mental wellness in regard to food and how I respond to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment